Provides a reanimate chance to living troops.
- Destroying a temple will destroy all of the associated houses.
- It is unlikely for a base to be heavily invested in Hades Houses, that being said, if this is the case, prioritizing Hades' Temple might be a good idea.
- As the enemy must destroy all of your temples to win, place the temple in a well-defended or hard-to-reach location.
- Hades' power is specialized against attackers that use kiting in their strategy.
- Hades' power requires a decent amount of Archery Ranges and Academies, as well as Hades Houses before it becomes a noticeable threat.