Provides a health boost to all troops and buildings.
- Destroying a temple will destroy all of the associated houses.
- If the defending city has invested a lot in Athena Houses, it is imperative that you prioritize Athena's Temple as it requires tremendous pressure or heavy burst to be demolished.
- As the enemy must destroy all of your temples to win, place the temple in a well-defended or hard-to-reach location.
- Athena's power is particularly strong for all of the 8x8 buildings but much weaker for the 4x4 ones.
- Athena's power is effective against crowd control oriented attackers, as it increases the durability of your troops.