Provides a health regeneration effect to all troops and buildings.
- Destroying a temple will destroy all of the associated houses.
- Most defending cities will rely on the regeneration effect provided by Apollo Houses to survive attacks. Prioritizing the destruction of Apollo's Temple is strongly advised.
- As the enemy must destroy all of your temples to win, place the temple in a well-defended or hard-to-reach location.
- Apollo's power provides a strong defensive bonus, especially through his houses but the effect is typically not enough on its own.
- Apollo's power is particularly strong when comboed with high hit-point buildings as the regeneration effect is based on their maximum health.
- The texture for Apollo's Statue Level 8 is currently missing from the game and uses the Level 9 one instead as a placeholder. (v1.4.12009)