Provides a living unit strength and health boost.
- You must unlock Aphrodite before you may build her temple.
- Building this temple unlocks Aphrodite Houses.
- Destroying a temple will destroy all of the associated houses.
- If the defending city has invested a lot in Aphrodite Houses, Academies and Archery Ranges, consider prioritizing Aphrodite's Temple to alleviate pressure.
- As the enemy must destroy all of your temples to win, place the temple in a well-defended or hard-to-reach location.
- Aphrodite's power affects the strength and health of troops spawned by Archery Ranges and Academies as well as any troops spawned by Monument to Ares and Monument to Athena.
- Aphrodite's power does not affect reanimated skeletons and cannot affect Monument to Hades.