Regularly unleashes a blast of lightning which jumps to multiple enemy units.
- You do not need to unlock Zeus before you may rebuild this monument.
- Monuments are immune to Aphrodite's Charm Building ability.
- This monument is similar to Zeus' Chain Lightning ability. Try not to cluster your troops or gods.
- This monument works best when multiple enemy troops are around. Place it where you would expect a lot of activity.
- The Zeus monument is useful in damaging ranged gods or gods that are heavily damaged. You may want to place it closer to the edges of your city.
- As a crowd-control tower, this monument has a high synergy with Artemis Houses.
- To further increase its potency, Zeus Houses are typically preferred over Ares Houses as raw power is not really required to clear minions.
- To increase its survivability, support this monument with a healthy mix of Apollo Houses and Athena Houses.